We offer free delivery and demonstrations by licensed technicians at your location for all units we sell, as well as free estimates for businesses, with no obligation to buy. It’s a no-risk way to understand your fire risks and how the right extinguishers can help you operate more safely and securely. American Fire Extinguisher Company offers free delivery, demonstrations and Fire Extinguisher Inspection by licensed technicians. Call (631) 998-2608.
Check out the items we have for sale below, and click on each one to learn more.
- ABC multipurpose fire extinguishers use a special combination of base ingredients, enabling them to be effective in the majority of fire risks found in home, commercial and industrial spaces. ABC stands for the three classes of fires these units can be used to extinguish: A – wood and paper products and other common combustibles; B – flammable liquids; and C – electrical fires.
ABC Fire Extinguishers
- Designed for use on metal fires, Class D extinguishers use a special applicator to keep hands well away from extreme temperatures. The design also helps prevent inhalation of harmful chemicals.
Class D Fire Extinguishers
- Ideal for Class A (common combustibles) fires, high-pressure water extinguishers are nontoxic. They're an ideal choice for schools, offices, showrooms, apartments and other indoor spaces.
Water Pressure Fire Extinguishers
- CO2 extinguishers use carbon dioxide to starve Class B (flammable liquid) and C (electrical) fires of oxygen. They leave no residue behind, making them ideal for office environments.
CO2 Fire Extinguishers
- Dry chemical extinguishers are used for class B (flammable liquids) and C (electrical) fires. They're an ideal addition to industrial and commercial environments.
Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishers
- The Class K Fire Extinguisher is used for kitchen fires. Optimized for fires where cooking media such as fats, greases, and oils are used, Class K extinguishers are found in both residential and commercial kitchens.
Class K Fire Extinguishers
- Keep your fire extinguisher readily at hand with a fire extinguisher cabinet.
Fire Extinguisher Cabinets
- Proper signage helps identify safe exits to use in case of fire as well as the location of fire escapes and extinguishers.
- Keep fire extinguishers in ready reach with our sturdy hooks, designed to safely support our fire extinguishers for easy access in every room.
Fire Extinguisher Hooks
- Fires thrive on oxygen. Smothering fires with fireproof blankets helps extinguish flames and prevents them from spreading.
- Heavy-duty escape ladders provide exits wherever they're needed, as well as providing the peace of mind that comes from knowing you have the protection you need in case of fire or smoke.
Emergency Escape Ladders